This fantastic tool by Pat Wilson will not
only offer you more from Red Baron, but historically depict many
situations that otherwise were left out by the original game.
Massive formations of Allied aircraft, attack missions by 2-seaters,
escort missions of more than 2 aircraft... etc.
Download Mission Generator (Hell's Angels
version only) here.
The main text file is already loaded into
your simpatch folder when Hell's Angels was enabled.
How To Use:
1. Create mission in RB by entering campaign and pressing "Next Mission"
2. DO NOT EDIT THE MISSION IN RB!!!
3. exit RB
4. Run MissionGen.
5. Open the mission file by pressing "Open" and selecting the file.
6. Press "Massage" to alter the mission file data.
7. Press "Write" to write the altered data back to the mission file.
8. Restart RB. Now you can edit the mission in RB and/or fly it.
9. As an option, you can press "Generate Report" to make a report of the mission.
Please refer to the README file attched
with Mission Generator for more info.
What the hell is COMDLG32.OCX????
"A particular file (e.g MFC42.DLL
or any other) is missing
Developers sometimes assume that most people have those files, however if
you don't download very often and don't use a lot of software other than
what came with your computer - you may need an additional support file
here and there. Microsoft releases new "Run-time" files every
now and then, they allow software developers to make use of the latest
technology when creating new software. In order for YOU to use these
programs, you need to update your Windows system with these files. Many
software products requires the VB6
Runtimes or the earlier version, the VB5
Runtimes." - Webattack.com
For more info on how to solve
this issue... go here.